Do you, or a special someone, love nothing more than Hot Cross Buns? Introducing the world’s first Hot Cross Bun ring, designed to add a little sweetness and a hint of spice to your proposal.
Our ring is served with a cross of crystal clear baguette-cut white diamonds to look like the iconic cross, with a round brilliant cut salt and pepper diamond at its centre.
Surrounded by a cluster of decadent round brilliant-cut and marquise-cut cognac diamonds to mimic a freshly baked bun, and topped with a couple of marquise-cut black diamonds to replicate raisins, reminiscent of a scrumptiously fresh hot cross bun, you can choose a buttery yellow gold setting to finish the look or a rose gold band to match the stunning glaze of your favourite Easter treat.
For an added special touch you’ll find “Cross my heart and hope to tie” engraved on the inside of the band.
- 1x 0.10ct Round Brilliant Cut Salt & Pepper Diamond (3.00mm)
- 8x Baguette Cut White Diamonds (1.75x1.25mm)
- 2x Marquise Cut Black Diamonds (2.50x1.25mm)
- 10x Marquise Cut Cognac Diamonds (2.50x1.25mm)
- 20x Round Brilliant Cut Cognac Diamonds (1.20mm)
- Made in 18ct Recycled Rose Gold or Yellow Gold or Platinum
- Delicious when paired with our straight wedding bands such as Quinn, Bethan or Penelope
To complete your experience, we have created ring packaging which looks like a boujee egg box from your local supermarket.
Stamped on the outside with our logo, the inside of the box is filled with the classic plush velvet cushioning you would find from our original ring packaging.
Your Hot Cross Bun ring will come in this covert egg box, which is scented with the smell of freshly baked hot cross buns.
Rich in colour and flavour, our Hot Cross Bun ring is something special - order now in time for Good Friday!